- Experience with AJAX and WebSockets.
- Familiar with jQuery, Underscore/Lodash, TypeScript and CoffeeScript.
- OOP principles knowledge.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Able to read technical documentation in English.
Would be a good plus
- Knowledge of Node.js.
- Own GIt with public repositories.
- Experience with CSS-frameworks: Reactstrap, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation and others.
- Organize working process and supervising the work of the team.
- Work planning and risk management.
- Distribute the flow of tasks, prioritize them.
- Coordinate and control deadlines.
- Be able to assign the right developer to the project and monitor the workload.
- Supervise the team and be the first to solve conflict situations.
- Fixed salary + %.
- Fully equipped workplace.
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm & cozy in winter.
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR.
- Official employment.
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Technical literature.
- Interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team