- Experience with AJAX and WebSockets.
- Familiar with jQuery, Underscore/Lodash, TypeScript and CoffeeScript.
- OOP principles knowledge.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Able to read technical documentation in English.
Would be a good plus:
- Knowledge of Node.js.
- Own Git with public repositories.
- Experience with CSS-frameworks: Reactstrap, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation and others.
- Work on projects from scratch or improve existing ones;
- Grow together with the team;
- Enjoy playing tennis and football;
- Destroy fruits and cookies supplies in the office;
- Have fun and participate in team building events.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm and cozy in winter;
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR;
- Salary attached to $;
- Official employment;
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team