- good knowledge of the unix system administration (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.);
- good knowledge of the network administration;
- good knowledge of CI/CD tools (GitLab, Jenkins);
- experience in writing scripts on Bash, Python;
- good troubleshooting skills;
- source code management tools (git);
- containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, docker-compose, docker swarm, Kubernetes);
- DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL DB (Redis, MongoDB);
- good knowledge in the area of web- and app- servers (Apache, Nginx);
- experience with managed cloud platforms (aws, digital ocean);
- good English-language skills - in speech and writing.
Would be a good plus:
- experienced with monitoring tools, i.e. Zabbix, Nagios / Amazon Cloudwatch;
- knowledge on security policies for Linux/Unix servers.
- provision, configure and maintain cloud resources including containers, compute instances, databases, LBs, firewalls, etc.;
- setup and improve CI/CD process;
- researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues;
- help to automate the deployment process;
- deploy new versions to Production, Staging and QA environments;
- design and build different cloud solutions;
- offer and implement the best IT solutions.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm and cozy in winter;
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR;
- Salary attached to $;
- Official employment;
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team