What we’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience as an Account Manager or in a similar role;
- Upper-Intermediate or fluent English;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Understanding of the software development process.
What you will do:
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with clients and maintaining a high level of their satisfaction;
- Sending invoices to clients;
- Controlling accounts receivables and collecting overdue debts;
- Provide reports.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- A downtown office, which is fresh in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter;
- Additional bonuses such as table tennis, foosball, cookies, PS, and VR;
- Monthly benefits to cover a gym membership, English courses or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Do you want to visit a cool training, a seminar, or a conference? We would love to provide you this opportunity.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team