- Experience with AJAX and WebSockets;
- Familiar with jQuery, Underscore/Lodash, TypeScript, and CoffeeScript;
- OOP principles knowledge;
- Experience with GitHub;
- Able to read technical documentation in English.
Would be a good plus:
- Knowledge of Node.js.
- Own Git with public repositories.
- Experience with CSS-frameworks: Reactstrap, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation and others.
- Work on projects from scratch or improve existing ones;
- Grow together with the team;
- Enjoy playing tennis and football;
- Destroy fruits and cookies supplies in the office;
- Have fun and participate in team building events.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- A downtown office, which is fresh in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter;
- Additional bonuses such as table tennis, foosball, cookies, PS, and VR;
- Salary attached to $;
- Monthly benefits to cover a gym membership, English courses, or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in a seminar or a conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team