- Good knowledge of modern architectural approaches and patterns;
- Experience with Angular2 +/ReactJS, NodeJS;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL DBs (2+ years);
- Able to create client-server API;
- Willing to share experience and knowledge;
- Write a clean and high-quality code;
- Intermediate+ English.
Would be a good plus:
- Willing to lead and manage the team.
- Web front-end and back-end (Node.js) development;
- Participation in production incidents resolution;
- Development of project functionality (architecture building and tasks performing with a high level of complexity);
- Participation in the project evaluation and assessment of other professionals estimation;
- Defining project risks by the technical aspect;
- Conduct interviews and technical evaluation of potential candidates;
- Participate in external technical events, conferences, seminars.
- The path to becoming a Team/Tech Lead in the company;
- Fully equipped workplace;
- A downtown office, which is fresh in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter;
- Additional bonuses such as table tennis, foosball, cookies, PS, and VR;
- Salary attached to $;
- Monthly benefits to cover a gym membership, English courses, or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in a seminar or a conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team