- 3+ years of proven track record of full cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritization, partner management, offers, and negotiation;
- Experience with online sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems;
- Experience with using advanced knowledge of research techniques such as Boolean and X-Ray to deliver on hiring requirements;
- Strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail;
- Be a data-driven and analytical thinker who can leverage recruiting metrics;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Full recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, offer;
- Driving innovation and influencing hiring decisions;
- Consistently sourcing and building diverse and robust talent pipelines;
- Maintaining effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates;
- Successfully delivering on all hiring deadlines and flawlessly executing in a very dynamic environment;
- Participation in employer branding activities.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- A downtown office, which is fresh in the summer & warm and cozy in the winter;
- Additional bonuses such as table tennis, foosball, cookies, PS, and VR;
- Fixed salary + %;
- Monthly benefits to cover a gym membership, English courses, or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in a seminar or a conference? - we’ll gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team