- Ability to Google like a Pro and find information fast.
- Experience in professional social network research (Linkedin, Facebook, Angel List, Twitter etc.).
- Eager to learn new information about the corporate world and can use information in the sales process.
- A client-oriented approach, ability to understand clients’ needs.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; additional foreign languages would be a plus.
- Experience working with large amounts of data and comfortable with routine tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal oriented and determined.
- Strong self-organizational skills.
- Market Research and analysis to understand client needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Researching to generate qualified leads through different channels (LInkedIn, CrunchBase, Twitter, cold emails, etc.)
- Conference research with potential clients and outreach through LinkedIn, email, setting up offline meetings.
- Primary communication with potential clients.
- Search and development of new ways to get qualified leads.
- Analysis of the sales department.
- Report on weekly and monthly progress.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- A downtown office, which is fresh in the summer & warm and cozy in the winter;
- Additional bonuses such as table tennis, foosball, cookies, PS, and VR;
- Fixed salary + %;
- Official employment;
- Monthly benefits to cover a gym membership, English courses or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in a seminar or a conference? - we’ll gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team