- Must have skills and desire to sell. If you could sell us your CV with a cover letter - consider the first stage сompleted;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Advanced spoken and written English;
- Experience in selling services to Western markets;
- Self-management skills;
- Be familiar with web and mobile development lifecycle;
- Proactive and always shows strong initiative;
Would be a heavy plus:
- Be familiar with the IT-industry and know terms like framework, project scope, reference, concept, brief, API, hosting, domain, monetization, multilingual and multi-currency, security certificate, and other industry-related words.
- Search and qualify potential clients.
- Work with prospects defined by Lead Generation Manager or based on your own activities.
- Business correspondence and video conferences with potential clients.
- Clarification of the client’s requirements (needs) and sales activities (deal closing).
- Maintaining data, statistics, and reporting on each active client.
- Maintain and clean-up CRM to keep all the lead information up-to-date.
- Report on weekly and monthly progress.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- A downtown office, which is fresh in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter;
- Additional bonuses such as table tennis, foosball, cookies, PS and VR;
- Fixed salary + %;
- Official employment;
- Monthly benefits to cover a gym membership, English courses, or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in a seminar or a conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team