- Be familiar with the full life cycle of web and mobile development.
- Knowledge of such methodologies as Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall etc.
- Time-management skills.
- Be able to organize event or project and reach high results.
- English at the Upper-Intermediate level or above.
- High analytical mindset and great attention to details.
- Knowledge of project management tools as Trello, JIRA, Asana.
- Organize working process and supervising the work of the team.
- Work planning and risk management.
- Distribute the flow of tasks, prioritize them.
- Coordinate and control deadlines.
- Be able to assign the right developer to the project and monitor the workload.
- Supervise the team and be the first to solve conflict situations.
- Fixed salary + %.
- Fully equipped workplace.
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm & cozy in winter.
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR.
- Official employment.
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Technical literature.
- Interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team