- At least 1 year of experience as IT Sales Manager;
- Be familiar with the IT-industry and understand basic terminology;
- English at Upper-Intermediate level or above;
- Experience in B2B sales;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong analytical skills.
- Searching and qualifying potential clients;
- Outreach to potential customers using email, social media;
- Creating the content for sales emails;
- Conducting market research to obtain leads;
- Provide reports, analyze sales pitch and other statistical data.
- Fully equipped workplace;
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm and cozy in winter;
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR;
- Fixed salary + %;
- Official employment;
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Technical literature;
- Interested in seminar or conference? — will gladly delegate you there.
Just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team