Time and Material
This is a model slated for projects of any size that might grow in scope as time goes on. Instead of spending a lot right away and hoping that the amount of work pays off in spades, you simply use this flexible option. With it you’ll be able to:
- Adjust the scope fully
- Put more (or fewer) people on the project
- Ask for new features or tweaks to new ones at any point
- Have broader control over the processes
- Determine how much you want to accomplish and spend
Fixed Cost Software Development
Ideal for short- and medium-term projects that have a predetermined goal and scope with a set of requirements and restrictions. You won’t need to make any changes or spend time on management and such. Instead, you can:
- Save time on supervision thanks to comprehensive documentation
- Set a precise finish line for the project
- Stay in the confines of a budget with very little risk of additional expenses
- Request only those features that matter most if you want to save money
Dedicated Development Team
We offer up our team of experts for your project with a pre-determined scope and cost, allowing for integration with your own team and covering the skillsets that your in-house devs may lack. Instead of shifting the management onto you, our specialist will handle the experts and keep them in check. With this model, you can:
- Delegate the project management to us
- Scale resources used according to your goals
- Set an estimate for budget and timeframe, if not a completely solid one
- Enrich your own team’s skills with our expertise
- Negotiate the terms of the project and offer input on new features along the way
Extended Management Team
Designed for long-term cooperation and not restricted by one project, this model basically sees us loaning out one or several of our experts to expand your in-house team. You can use their expertise to boost your business and not have to spend money on taking on a full-time specialist or training one from scratch. With this model, you can:
- Pick and choose which experts are currently necessary for your company
- Closely manage the staff member yourself and evaluate their priorities on the project
- Save space in your office by cooperating with a member of our team, working remotely
- Know exactly how much you’ll have to spend right away
— Why Choose Incode?
Price and Prejudice
Having a solution tailor-made for you doesn’t seem like the most affordable type of service and nobody wants to compromise on the quality just to save a bit. However, Incode Group offers competitive rates below the market average and our experts won’t ever let the quality of the product slip.
Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk
Despite working fast and hard, we always carve out time for our business analysts and managers to keep up communication with the client. We share our progress reports and keep you updated every step of the way so that you can provide input and weigh in on functionality and design.
Time Enough at Last
Speaking of time, we’re not afraid of tight deadlines as our team always works diligently and the professional project managers make sure that all tasks are fulfilled timely. Plus, we do automated and manual QA testing on all iterations of the product so that the final version is ready for deployment quicker. Our time-to-market is about 35% quicker than what the competition offers.
A Method to Our Gladness
We’re happy to work on original and challenging tasks and we have the agile methodology to thank for that. Adopting a flexible workflow, our experts can easily finish their tasks and jump on to help others, resulting in a streamlined and collaborative project. We don’t waste time, prepping our development strategy even while negotiations are ongoing.