- 2+ years of experience in Interface Design, Visual Design;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Understanding of UX Design, Design Thinking Methodology, Human Centered Design, Mobile First Design;
- Knowledge of Apple HIG, Material Design principles;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS technologies;
- Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Team management skills;
- Highest standards of communication.
Additional points for:
- Great portfolio (Behance, Dribbble, etc.);
- Any UI animation tool (Principle, Framer, Origami Studio, etc.);
- Ability to perform a test task.
- UI and Visual design direction;
- UI design for commercial projects;
- Design of UI components systems;
- Lead core UI initiatives within the department;
- Pre-sale concepts and discussion with clients.
- fully equipped workplace;
- city-center located office, which is fresh in summer & warm and cozy in winter;
- additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR;
- fixed salary;
- official employment;
- monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- technical literature;
- interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
Here you can find some of our works samples:
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team